- Supervise the production process.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality, and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 Years of Experience