State Bank of India (SBI)
To View Complete Advertisement, Click Here
- Capacity planning
- Set pricing for the catalogue items
- Approve change requests associated with modifications to cloud resource
- Debugging issues
- Setup secure environment according to client/project requirements
- Define the schedule for downloading billing data
- View pending approvals for cloud resources
- Deadlock prevention and detection
- Define and activate provisioning rules
- Define and activate tagging rules
- Maintaining IIS, Apache, PHP sites, .Net sites, FTP sites, SMTP , Linux servers, backup, restore, multiple VPN
- Virtual Branch complaint management
- Optimizing queries, table structure, indexing
- DC/DR set up for cloud platform.
- Define change control parameters for cloud resources
- Monitor requests and key metrics for cloud resources
- View and analyse summary data on cloud resource deployments
- Setting, configuration and maintenance of Bank’s Cloud environment.
- Customize the user experience: Provisioning rules and UI policies
- Managing and monitoring SQL jobs , data export and import , database replication, encryption , ELB, EBS, S3, CloudFront, Aurora
Qualification & Experience:
- Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA/ M.Sc.(IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute.
- Experience in IT sector, preferably in Cloud post basic qualification will be preferred.
Company: State Bank of India (SBI)
Job Location: Mumbai, India