- Any exposure to the Automation process or any other new technology is an advantage.
- Should have a good understanding of designing interfaces and effective liaison with the technical team for development activities.
- Strong knowledge in New GL, document splitting, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, Controlling, COPA, Cost center accounting, internal order and settlements
- Good analytical skills and a team player.
- Automatic payment setup for multiple file format, EBS, and foreign currency valuation.
- Knowledge in VIM (Vendor Invoice Management), Vertex, and SAP T&E would be an added advantage.
- Experience in working on custom development reports and preparation of functional specifications.
- Knowledge in month-end closing processes
- Strong integration knowledge between other SAP modules, especially project systems.
- Knowledge in Asset accounting module.
- Very good knowledge of product costing (MakeTo Stock and Make To Order) with Actual costing/ Material ledger.
Qualification & Experience:
- All the candidates should have a minimum experience of 7 yrs to 9 yrs. in the relevant (SAP) area with the minimum domain (Financial, Costing & Management accounting) experience of 2-5 years.