- Design testing procedures and coordinate with others to perform tests. Conduct tests, document test results, and develop client presentations.
- May present solutions to clients.
- Assist in identifying and organizing requirements. Apply usability procedures and principles as defined at the project or product-line level or through customer input.
- Build prototypes, products, and systems suitable for testing and may be required to set up and run lab simulations.
- Analyze, design, develop, maintain products, and assist in their commercialization – in agreement with project technical and timing objectives. Successfully undertake technical projects.
- Design, produce analyses, mathematical models, and draw design conclusions based on those.
- Provide training and support to clients and field representatives. Prepare technical documentation through InTouch and in a timely fashion.
- Conduct and/or participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs, code, and other artifacts.
- May assign, direct, and review the work of technicians and provide guidance to engineers. May mentor junior engineers regarding technical matters.
- Ensure commitments are agreed, reviewed, and met.
- Make presentations effective for technical and management audiences.
- Create and maintain product documentation (requirements, specification, design, development, integration, test procedures, and results) following the PLMP custom form of the project.
- Continually evaluate engineering approaches and risks to produce and iterate the development plans.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering4 years of industry experience core knowledge requirement.