- Working knowledge of Elastic Search (ELK) or any other non-SQL, in-memory database.
- Very good experience in CI/CD design and implementation, preferably using Azure DevOps
- Advance experience in API Gateway security policies and Securing APIs (OAuth2, Mutual TLS, Spike Arrest)
- Good understanding of Event-driven architecture through Cloud platforms (Google Cloud Pub/Sub or Azure Service Bus are preferred).
- Experience in automated API testing using Postman or similar tools. Test cases include Security compliance, functional and technical requirements
- Understands and builds software according to REST standards and best practices
- Experience in creating Open API Specifications in JSON or YAML format
- Experience in deploying and running Microservices in Docker Containers and Kubernetes
- Experience in creating APIs and Microservices using Java or other object-oriented languages
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, M.Sc. or equivalent in Computer Science, IT or related