The Senior Structural Designer is expected to be adequately qualified in 3D and 2D CAD software TEKLA and PDMS and capable of 3D modeling and 2D drafting work. He should be able to quickly adapt to the Schlumberger standards and procedures to deliver the quality product. Knowledge and exposure to E3D Design and Draft will be considered as an added advantage.
- Perform regular 3D model checking and stage base Clash check-in TEKLA/PDMS/E3D/BOCAD using reference models and resolve as applicable.
- Should be able to work in both metric and imperial units.
- Import and export of the reference model to TEKLA, PDMS & E3D/BOCA
- Produce 3D model, 2D GA drawing, Fabrication detail drawings, and various reports by meeting client and Company standards.
- Assigned tasks will be executed with limited supervision.
- Modeling and Detailing knowledge of both offshore and onshore projects based on client and process requirements, as well as knowledge of relevant industry standards.
- Effective implementation of Change management and Revision Control.
- Study and understand the structural scope of work and quickly become conversant to Cameron/Schlumberger procedures and standards.
- Participate in design review and implement the changes of 3D model structural deliverables.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering4 years of industry experience core knowledge requirement.