- Communicate and interface with other engineering disciplines.
- Ensure compliance with approved design standards, to provide quality design.
- Prepares and develops 2D and/ or 3D CAD designs under the supervision of the Lead Piping Engineer.
- Coordinate vendor-supplied drawings or information into project drawings.
- Prepare Bill of Material.
- Conceptualize plans, details, and sections to accurately convey construction or fabrication requirements.
- Responsible for checking and back checking computer models and piping drawings
- Provide input to the Lessons learned process and utilize findings from the process to update tools and processes.
- Direct small or medium Piping Design team as Lead Designer.
- Attend 3D model reviews as required.
- Extract piping drawings and isometrics using 3D software.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficient in the current release of AutoCAD, PDMS, E3D & CadWorx software.