- Interact with Cameron Regional offices and assist with structural engineering design, as required.
- Work independently with minimal supervision. Check the work by others as required.
- Review of structural calculations performed by junior structural engineers. Represent structural discipline in interdisciplinary reviews
- Advice and assist Construction Managers, QA/QC, and Subcontractors with the interpretation and clarification of construction documents.
- Participate in continuing education to maintain professional status as required by licensing authorities and to enhance professional skills
- Perform or check Structural calculations with all applicable design loads and design combinations in accordance with the “Design Basis”.
- Advice and assist project and discipline engineers with the interpretation and clarification of applicable industry Codes and Client Specification requirements.
- Involve in preparing manhour estimation and steel weight estimation. Also actively take part in preparing the schedule for various activities in structural engineering
Qualification & Experience:
- Act as a technical expert for Structural design issues, and perform structural design calculations as necessary