- Communicating with users about training assignments.
- Identifying root cause issues related to training content and working with Subject Matter Experts to resolve.
- Working with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to perform a needs analysis.
- Processing tasks with training verification approval or rejection for Security to assign SAP Role Access.
- Managing the training content in an LMS system.
- Assigning training to users and tracking completions.
- Providing good customer service and completing IT Training tickets within SLA.
- Editing existing content as well as creating new content using templates, guidelines, etc., to be delivered through e guides, training manuals, training videos, e-learning and other forms of instruction.
- The Instructional Designer is responsible for proactively identifying training needs, presenting recommendations, and delivering learning solutions.
- Designing and developing training materials, and ensuring that instructional quality is built into final project deliverables.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in the design and development of instructional material in a corporate setting.
- Experience writing training manuals. Experience developing courses using eLearning software.
- Experience participating in all phases of the project life cycle and producing learning solutions.
- Experience with SAP, specifically creating training materials for SAP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Education, Information Technology.