The Full-Stack Developer analyzes, design, and develop code. He/She is an individual contributor with good hands-on with front-end and back-end technologies. Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems and work well in teams
- Develop and execute unit tests to ensure and maintain source code quality.
- Contribute to design standards and support design re-use (best practices, etc.).
- Design testing procedures and coordinate with others to perform tests. Conduct tests, document test results, and develop client presentations.
- May present solutions to clients.
- Create and maintain product documentation (requirements, specification, design, development, integration, test procedures, and results).
- Contributes to the development plan by providing task estimates.
- Apply usability procedures and principles as defined at the project or product-line level or through customer input.
- Conduct and/or participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs, code, and other artifacts. Ensure commitments are agreed, reviewed, and met.
- Provide timely corrective actions on all assigned defects and issues.
- Assist in identifying and organizing requirements and producing specifications.
- May assign, direct, and review the work of technicians and provide guidance to engineers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree and qualification level – B. Tech/ B.E. in Engineering, Computer science or equivalent