- Cost Monitoring and controlling with systematic periodic reviews during the entire tenure of the project Preparing Cost to complete reports.
- Control Project expenses by ensuring that, only approved expenses take place and ensure that all of the costs within the projects are accurately recorded and tracked at each phase of the projects lifecycle
- Prepare the Budget for a Project before the start with a systematic and structured approach to enable Management to make decisions on the commercial viability of the Project.
- Working out value engineering options with the design team, construction management & procurement for reducing out turn cost on projects, looking at the entire project and all of its components with the practical application not to “over-engineer” that drives up the construction costs.
- Managing & developing the team of quantity surveyors /cost engineers & cost managers) for quantity takeoff & preparing BOQ’s.
- Provide relevant information related to consumption and expenses linked with construction to enable the Construction Management teams to deliver projects in a cost-efficient manner.
Focusing on the use of the latest civil engineering technologies, initiating process improvements for achieving bottom-line cost reduction objectives and productivity targets Providing input to design team based on the learnings from other projects for the formulation of policies, which has acted as the backbone to the organization.
- Prepare and float tender documents, Prepare item wise rate analysis, Comparison, Negotiation, and Finalization of Contracts.
- Updating concept budget as per design development level detailsCorrections and updates in the original cost plans with variance analysis towards market escalations, project delays or changes in project execution schedule.
Qualification & Experience:
- BE Civil/ Dip Civil At least 12-15 years of relevant experience. Familiarity with real estate or construction sector desirable