- Prepare Reusable functions, which improve the robustness, reusability, and maintainability of their test scripts.
- You will lead the effort to build new test frameworks and or extend existing frameworks.
- Provide a practical approach to complex product testing, specifically in the areas of the automation of test cases for the purposes of regression testing. You will be a creative and proactive thinker and you will make use of current technologies to provide extensible automation infrastructures.
- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- The framework should be designed in such a way that it increases and speeds up their productivity.
- Able to take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort, and its schedule and prioritization.
- Design and develop a reusable architecture for the test automation.
- Tools accommodate both functional and load testing. These frameworks allow us to perform end-to-end testing in multi-component environments.
- Integration with the test management tool is also, planned.
- The engineer also must support the framework/s, for example, supporting Dev/QA with issues using the tool. The engineer will implement automation test scripts.
Qualification & Experience:
- We need an Engineering graduate with 4 to 7 years of experience in test design and execution with at least 2-3 years of test automation experience