- To market or promote Infosec services to the various organization within Siemens
- Provide timely status updates to audit management by communicating observations, engagement risks, and potential roadblocks, etc.
- To Determine, plan and implement enterprise information systems security standards
- Strong experience in security projects driven in technology across various domains
- Handle Infosec violations investigations, reporting and facilitate in remediating such incidents
- Provide security advice to the company based on tactical information
- Plan, establish, and maintain Infosec program for multiple geographies
- Support implementation of internal compliance requirements i.e. SOC, ITGC, Risk and internal compliance, etc.
- Conduct/support audits and investigations to discover and address security holes and risks for technology
- Establish and oversee the company’s security architecture and ensure that any discrepancies or need for improvement is addressed immediately
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years information security-related working experience with a good example of InfoSec related projects implementation