- Keep relevant processes benchmarked to Best Practices and peer banks.
- IT General Controls Review pertaining to IT processes, Database management, and Data Centre operations.
- Keep Audit Procedure Manual and checklists current and updated.
- Application Reviews to determine the effectiveness of controls over individual Banking application systems.
- To provide suggestions for improvement to existing process/systems to line management
- Participate in Special IT assessments, investigations, etc.
- Ensure completion of assigned audits and documentation of work papers on time.
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing for Windows/Unix/Linux/AIX servers & various network devices including routers, firewalls, etc.
- Track the status of issues reported.
- Should be a clear thinker and excellent communicator
- Ability to independently carry out vulnerability assessments and penetration testing on various operating systems and environments.
- Ability to interpret and analyze results generated by assessment tools.
- Knowledge of bank audit procedures.
- Knowledge of other areas of banking would be an added advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E./ B.Tech from a reputed institute.