Regional Program Manager – ( SER0001D8 ) Description Will be responsible for ensuring that the team Goalsheet targets are met across all bank products. including New to Bank customer acquisitions, Liabilities, Investments, Insurance, Trade FOREX, and Assets Will be required to go on join calls and build relationships and personally interact with the top clients in the portfolio to deepen and enhance relationships
- Should build capability across RMs for them to be able to independently manage and grow business
- Will be responsible to drive high contact ability and service levels on the RM portfolio
- Will be responsible for recruiting RMs, mentoring and training them
- Should be able to collaborate and work with various teams in the organization to ensure optimal support and service for RM managed customers
- Regular review of RMs to ensure that they comply with processes and meet operational guidelines.
- Should be able to rigorously monitor cross-sell on the portfolio as well as sales process compliance across RMs.
- Will need to drive all initiatives run by the central team and ensure RMs work on the base to enhance customer engagement and penetration