Account Opening & Maintenance Run the processes for account opening, account maintenance & account closure related formalities as per YBL process Handle customers inquiries and instructions, whilst ensuring that the Banks delivery standards are met in achieving total customer satisfaction. e.g. timely checking of account opening documentation, the opening of Accounts, etc. Ensure adherence to process & documentation standards (e.g., forms/checklists, welcome calling, approvals, etc.) Ensure pro-active & sustained liaison with NOC, Product, Sales RM, etc. where required Maintain strict vigilance on the quality of forms and documentation provided Ensure timely follow up with Sales RMs of all BUs for resolution of any outstanding deferrals.
- Service & Quality Ensure that all people, processes, data & systems in the branch are well attended to deliver consistent & superior levels of service to all customers.
- Others Maintain the highest levels of discipline (punctuality, attendance, grooming standards, etc) in the office Ensure timely escalation of issues that are impacting business and possible solutions to address the concerns to the BSDL. Manage Local Vendors /agency relationships to ensure smooth execution of transaction Responsible for Branch upkeep & maintenance and control over the cost Must be thorough with banking processes, regulations & guidelines across retail products.
- Transactions Related Ensure proper scrutiny of all transactional documents submitted by the customer vis–vis branch checklist to ensure all that all necessary documents are submitted by the customer. Address all transaction-related inquiries i.e. pre, during & post transaction processing & escalations Ensure strong monitoring of all transactions
- Audit & Compliance Responsible to follow all process, policies as per guidelines & audit rating of the branch Ensure comprehensive compliance with all internal, regulatory, and statutory requirements as relevant for various product and services from a branch perspective Attend to any audit findings and resolve them immediately as applicable
- Play a pro-active role in new products, processes or systems roll out impacting the clients Coordinate with relationship managers and meet/interact with key clients on a periodic basis to stock take on service levels and customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring collection of CSS forms on periodic basis and sent to NOC. Implementation of 5S, ISO 90012000, Six Sigma standards & meet/exceed set quality parameters conforming to the standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Comply with bank policies and procedures to ensure safety and security of bank’s and customer’s assets Qualifications