Relationship Management Managing the banking and investments relationship and responsible for the overall growth of Liabilities & Investment business from branch/retail customers Develop, manage, and expand customer relationships by providing service level which exceeds client expectations of most important customer segment
- Identify current and potential relationship with additional revenue potential and grow business volumes for a larger share of customer wallet Generating Incremental Business Sales targets spread across liabilities, retail assets, business banking, forex, cards, investments, etc
- Responsible for service and sales satisfaction of mapped clients Investments To analyze the financial needs of the customers and offer an appropriate product with utmost transparency
- Ensuring portfolio quality by regularly engaging with each mapped relationship and maintaining the desired relationship values Face to the client and First-person
- Driving higher product and channel penetration to deepen mapped relationships and to increase customer relationship value with the bank Customer Engagement
- Proactively sell the full range of consumer and commercial product to current and potential Relationships Increase CASA balance in allocated portfolio either through Deepening or Acquisition
- Driving revenue business to generate fee income through products like mutual funds, investments, and insurance Audit & Compliance Adherence to the Banks policy on acquisition/BSA/KYC, etc as well as compliance requirements of regulatory authorities (RBI/SEBI/AMFI/IRDA, etc).
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of one to five years in working capital business, capable of driving asset business in the local market and nearby areas.