- PDF (Advanced Processing Facility) management – end to end
- Resolution of Valuation related challenges raised by Business Team
- Vetting of Valuation reports
- Remain updated with market intelligence.
- Revisiting of Real Estate Valuation Policy & Process, identifying gaps and corrections thereof time to time
- Market knowledge and update on real estate guidelines on an overall basis as well as location-specific
- Recommending policy-level changes for managing APF risks in local markets.
- Identification and Empanelment of new technology vendor and qualitative evaluation of existing vendors.
- Conduct training for various stakeholders
- TAT Rationalisation, monitoring, and reduction as an ongoing activity
- Complete property vendor management including identification, empanelment, monitoring, performance management thereof, etc.
- Recommending policy-level changes for managing valuation risks in local markets.
- Adherence to policy / regulatory guidelines.
- Maintaining checks for quality & audit purposes.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 to 10 years of relevant experience preferably from banks.