It’s not enough to just be qualified for the position, you need to find the right company that will appreciate your skills and gives you room to grow. There is one Coal India that has invited online applications from talented candidates for recruitment to various posts in India. Coal India recruitments are available in various disciplines like administration, finance, accounting, IT, marketing, etc.
So if you are seeking Coal India Jobs to fulfilling your career in a professional profile then you should avail this golden opportunity for a challenging career with the best salary package.
Coal India offers a variety of benefits to their employees such as a good working environment, good facilities for employees and their families, medical benefits, etc.
Table of Contents
Latest CIL Recruitment 2023
More Manufacturing Jobs: Click Here
About Coal India Limited (CIL)
Coal India Limited (CIL) is one of the largest coal mining companies and refining corporations in the world. It was founded by the Government of Indian as a wholly-owned subsidiary in 1975. It also holds rights to some private sector and foreign coalfields.
Coal India’s main products are thermal coal, metallurgical coal, coking coal, and electricity generation. The company also produces iron ore pellets. It is currently engaged in developing new mines including those in Indonesia and Mozambique to diversify its product line and reduce dependence on domestic production for meeting customers’ demands.
List of Vacancies that are in Demand at CIL
- Security Guard
- Dumper Operator
Coal India Job Requirements and Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for any applicant who is looking to apply for the CIL jobs that are available should be as follows:
- Applicants should be able to speak and understand Hindi/English fluently.
- Qualification should be according to the job requirements.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- Not younger than 18 years of age or older than 45 years of age at the time of application.
- Must not have any criminal records against them.
Coal India Internship/Apprentice Recruitment
The internship will be open to all who are ready to take up the challenge of joining the Coal industry as an Apprentice or Intern. Candidates who successfully clear the Entrance Test will be followed by a 1-year training program at various mines as Intern Trainee.
Coal India Recruitment Process
The selection process is a three-stage process including:
- Shortlisting of eligible applicants will be based on the marks distributed amongst four parameters namely qualification, post qualification experience, the relevance of experience.
- The personal interview shortlisting will only be preliminary.
- Merit Panel will be prepared on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview of the shortlisted eligible candidates.
Coal India Recruitment through GATE
Coal India intends to recruit on the basis of GATE Score in various technical disciplines subject to availability of vacancies. Detailed Advertisement shall be issued in National Newspapers as well as hosted on the CIL website.
Continuing with Coal India’s endeavor to draw the best talents, it is an established fact that the recruitment of freshers through GATE scores is one of the most preferred methods. The applicants should have a qualified GATE examination and should be available for joining immediately.
Coal India recruits engineers through GATE. This is a great opportunity for those who have a degree in engineering. They will be offering an engineering-in-training (EIT) program for new recruits from the GATE exam. This is a twelve-month program that will provide trainees with the opportunity to learn about various mining and safety standards.
In addition, they will get offered opportunities to work in different locations of Coal India Limited across the country on various projects.
For Management Trainee
Coal India Limited has announced for employment of management trainees. Applicant should possess B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. in relevant Engineering from a recognized University or Institute with minimum 60% marks. Candidates who are qualified in the GATE examination are eligible to apply. After that, the selection will be based on a written exam and a Personal Interview.
How to Get a Job in Coal India Limited?
Interested candidates looking for jobs in Coal India can apply online by following the given steps:
- Visiting the Coal India website “www.coalindia.in”.
- Click on the “Career with CIL” section on the page. Then click the “Jobs at Coal India” button.
- You will see the opening latest advertisement for Coal India Recruitment.
- Select them and read key responsibilities carefully.
- Fill out the form and submit it to the given address.
Note: At the time of the interview, the Candidates will be expected to arrive with all required documents in original along with 2 copies.