If you’re a student and seeking employment in the government sector, this is an excellent chance to apply. The IBPS publishes job openings on their website under various categories. They invite applications from the interested and eligible candidates to apply online for IBPS recruitment.
IBPS is one of the most reputed and widely used bank recruiting agencies in India. They offer many facilities to their employees like Provident Fund, Gratuity, and many other benefits. IBPS also gives an excellent pay scale to its employees. To make things easier, we have brought all your queries on IBPS recruitment right here in this article. Read it till the end!
Latest IBPS Recruitment 2022
More Service Jobs: Click Here
About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) was established in 1975 by the Government of India. The headquarter is in New Delhi, India. The aim of IBPS selecting candidates for various posts in commercial banks in India. This is done by conducting qualifying examinations, mainly consisting of tests of aptitude, English language proficiency, and general awareness.
Apart from providing recruitment services, IBPS also runs training programs to equip banking professionals with skills that are required for fulfilling various responsibilities within their job profile.
List of Vacancies that are in Demand at IBPS
- IT Officer
- Assistant Professor
- Specialist Officer
- Office Assistant
- Probationary Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Human Resource
- Research Associates
- Database Administrators
- Software Developers and Testers
IBPS Management Trainee Recruitment
The IBPS recruits management trainee posts in various departments. Individuals can apply to be a part of the IBPS entry-level. The eligibility criteria are progressive. Candidate must have any business, commerce, and finance relevant degree recognized by the Board.
IBPS Recruitment Process
The IBPS recruits candidates based on their performance in this examination.
- Preliminary Examination: IBPS conducts the preliminary examination every year and the exam is conducted online. This examination covers the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Hindi/English language, and Computer Knowledge.
- Main Examination: The IBPS selects candidates based on their performance in the main examination. The main examination consists of six papers – four objective-type papers and two subjective-type papers. Each of these papers is of two hours duration.
- Interview: If candidates clear both exams, they are shortlisted for an Interview. Candidates are then selected based on their performance in the above tests. They are finally called for a job offer.
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment?
If you want to apply online application for IBPS recruitments, follow the given steps.
- First of all, Go to the IBPS website “www.ibps.in”.
- Then click on the option “Click Here To Apply Online” to open the application form.
- Click on “Click Here For New Registration” to register yourself by entering basic information.
- After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- After creating your account, Candidates are required to upload their scan Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- Click on the “Save and Next” facility to verify your detail.
- No change is permitted after clicking on the “Final Submit” button.
- You will receive a notification for confirmation of your application
- You can also go on to check your application status by logging in with your user name and password.
Note: Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application form themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the form will be possible/entertained.
When IBPS Notification will Come?
Every year IBPS announced the notification for the recruitment. Apply Here!