The unemployment rate in India is at its highest level in the last few years, but a large number of Ericsson jobs are available in India for multiple categories. Ericsson is a leading telecom company, has many divisions worldwide. It has various job levels starting from junior to senior positions which are filled on the basis of skill, and experience.
The company offers great benefits to the workers at all levels of employment. The workplace is clean and hygienic with a fully functional canteen, time-keeping system, proper break timing, etc. The company has many welfare schemes like Sickness benefits, Medical allowance, Employees’ provident fund, Gratuity, and more.
In this article, we will discuss the Ericsson eligibility conditions, the recruitment process, how to apply, etc…
More Telecom Jobs: Click Here
Ericsson is an international company that manufactures telecommunication devices, is headquartered in Sweden, with offices around the world. It has an extensive lineup of communication products including mobile phones, wireless networks, fixed networks, IP broadband, and networking equipment. It is also involved in the Internet of Things (IoT) by developing low-power IoT devices using WiFi or BLE.
They are constantly upgrading their products, services, and solutions to meet the demands of the market. The first mobile phone with a built-in camera was created by Ericsson. The company also has several popular products in the Wearables category, including smartwatches running Android Wear.
List of Vacancies that are in Demand at Ericsson
- Network Engineer
- Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- DevOps Engineer
- Hardware Developer
- Integration Engineer
- Marketing Automation
- R&D Manager
- Services Professional
- Equipment Engineer
- Network Engineer
The company has taken steps to provide internships to students who are graduating from schools in India. Students will be able to work with the company during their internship and receive training on all aspects of the business. It is a great chance to get an insight into the company, which is the world’s largest manufacturer of telecommunication equipment. If you are interested in the internship, Apply Today!
Ericsson Jobs for Freshers
There are numerous Ericsson jobs in India that you can apply for. They recruit Professionals as well as Freshers for different departments. The job profiles are varied and so are the roles. They provide their new employees with comprehensive training so that they are up to speed with the skills required for their given role.
Ericsson Recruitment Process
The three phases of the selection procedure at Ericsson are as follows:
- Screening Resume: The first step is to find resumes that match the required qualifications and skills. Shortlisted resumes are then sent for a virtual interview.
- Virtual Interview: The virtual interview is conducted online and consists of technical questions, behavioral, scenario questions, and case studies.
- Discussion: Candidates who pass the virtual interview are then shortlisted and discussed the position offer and benefits package.
How to Apply for Ericsson Careers?
The following is a step-by-step guide on how to apply online for the Ericsson job openings:
- Visit the Ericsson official website “www.ericsson.com”.
- Select the “Careers” option from the top “About Us” dropdown menu.
- Put your location and click the “Find Jobs” button.
- A list of jobs will appear. Then tap the position you are interested in.
- Read the full job description carefully.
- Click the “Apply Now” button and register yourself first.
- After sign-in, Fill up all the form fields correctly.
- After all, click the “Submit” button to send the application and wait for a follow-up email.
Note: You can also find job listings on individual locations in India, keep visiting this page.