Students who are looking for Government Jobs in India, need to find the right company that will appreciate their skills and expertise. The Bhabha Atomic Research Council (BARC) recently announced vacancies for applicants who wish to apply for research positions. Eligible candidates can apply to the BARC recruitment in an authorized manner.
BARC, which comes under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India is a leading nuclear organization. It is currently looking for professionally qualified candidates to fill up posts at the entry-level for its different sites across India.
To make things simple for you, we have compiled all your questions on BARC recruitment right here in this article. Read it carefully and find more information about IBPS jobs and vacancies: Stay Tuned with us!
Latest BARC Careers 2022
More Tutoring Jobs: Click Here
About Bhabha Atomic Research Council (BARC)
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is the only nuclear research facility in India. Established at Trombay near Mumbai in January 1954, its primary objective was to develop atomic energy and related technologies for peaceful uses.
It is widely known as the cradle of the Indian nuclear program and has played an active role in India’s two landmark advances in nuclear weapons technology.
It has been a pioneer in setting up several facilities such as Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Heavy Water Board, Uranium Corporation of India Limited, etc.
List of Vacancies that are in Demand at BARC
- Scientific Officer
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- BSC/MSC Chemistry
- Plant Operator
- BSC/MSC Physics
- Lab Technician
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
- Pump Operator
BARC offers an internship opportunity to students. This is a unique opportunity to gain first-hand experience at one of India’s premier scientific institutions. Students will be able to observe the day-to-day workings of this organization while gaining valuable insights into their chosen field.
This internship program will provide you with hands-on experience working as well as insight into how various departments function within such an organization. For more information about the BARC internship visit (http://www.barc.gov.in/student/)
BARC Recruitment for Engineers
Mostly BARC is looking for bright young engineers who share their passion for science and technology. They explore fresh engineers in Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanical and relevant fields. As a young engineer, you will be working with some of the best minds in nuclear technology and energy production today.
BARC Recruitment Through GATE
BARC recruits applicants to various posts through the GATE exam. The GATE scores are used to assess the eligibility of candidates who have applied for jobs in BARC. However, these candidates must further qualify at the BARC Training Institutes to become eligible for appointment.
BARC Recruitment Process
The recruitment process in BARC involves both Academic Performance and Personal Interviews.
- Academic Performance: The academic performance criteria evaluate how well a candidate has performed in their academics, which is considered an excellent predictor of their future job performance.
- Personal Interview: The personal interview is the second step in the recruitment process. It provides an opportunity to interact with candidates and allows them to understand how well they would fit into the organization.
If selected, you will get a call or offer letter from them with further instructions.
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment?
The process of applying for the BARC recruitment is done through the following steps:
- Visit the BARC website “www.barc.gov.in”.
- Click the “Recruitment” option from the “Career Opportunities” list.
- A new page appears you will see the latest opening of BARC Recruitment.
- Read the advertisement carefully and select the position you’re interested in.
- Fill out the required form through personal info, academic qualification, experience, etc.
- After fill-up, the application form is forwarded to a specified address with documents.
Note: It is important that the application form must reach the recruitment office before the closing date.