Every candidate wishes to work in the Government sector. There is good news for job seekers, CCRAS is inviting applications for various posts in India. They posted an advertisement for CCRAS Recruitment recently. They have locations all over the country, which means that they are hiring for many different positions at any given time.
CCRAS offers a variety of benefits to their employees, including great pay, flexible work schedules, and many more. The exact benefits will depend on the type of position you are offered. For more information about their vacancies given below:
Latest CCRAS Recruitment 2022
More Tutoring Jobs: Click Here
About Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an organization that works under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It was established in the year 1969. They provide training to general physicians, pediatricians, etc who are working in the health care system to improve their skills in order to provide quality service to the people.
CCRAS also offers funds for research projects for young professionals and thus creating job opportunities in the field of health sciences. It has diversified branches like Medical, Nursing, Pharmacy & Paramedical colleges which offer courses at different levels along with other allied health professions like Physiotherapy, Radiology, etc.
List of Vacancies that are in Demand at CCRAS
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Research Officer
- Sister In-Charge
- Staff Nurse
- Library Clerk
CCRAS Job Requirements and Eligibility
CCRAS recruits people to its stated requirements. Candidate should be:
- Not exceeding 35 years.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Fluent in Hindi and English.
- Experience in a laboratory would be great.
- Applicants should have good knowledge about computers.
- Freshers can also apply, but they should have some experience.
CCRAS Selection Process
The process of selecting members of the council is done by an expert committee that determines eligibility criteria. There will be only one stage in the selection process, which will be a written test. They also nominate the members based on their expertise, knowledge, and experience.
How to Apply?
The CCRAS is seeking to fill numerous vacancies. Follow these steps to apply for a position.
- Go to CCRAS official website “www.ccras.nic.in”.
- Click on “Vacancies” on the page. You will see the available CCRAS Recruitment.
- Then, download the advertisement and read the requirements carefully.
- Download an application form and fill out the required details.
- Send the form with the required documents to the given address and wait for the exam notification.
Note: Please pay a fee voucher before submitting the application form.