If you have the passion to work on some of the most challenging problems facing humankind today, then come and join Cathay Pacific. It is a diversified international airline group, committed to providing safe transportation across the world. They offer several job opportunities ranging from engineering, operational, commercial, and administrative roles. Cathay Pacific careers are good but what makes them even better is the perks and employee benefits they provide to their employees.
They provide some of the best employee rewards in India. It is an ideal place for career-centric people to work with the great benefits that the company offers to its employees.
To know more about Cathay Pacific vacancies, keep visiting this page.
More Airline Jobs: Click Here
About Cathay Pacific
Cathay Pacific is one of the largest airlines in Asia. It has greatly expanded its route network, especially to Europe and North America, since it was established in 1946. This is one of the most popular airlines in East Asia because it continues to win the hearts of its passengers with exceptional service.
However, the ticket prices on Cathay Pacific are surprisingly affordable. They only cost as much as some of the smaller airlines. They also provide a safe environment and many other facilities to make certain that their passengers have a good time even while they are in the air.
List of Vacancies that are in Demand at Cathay Pacific
- Flight Attendant
- Cabin Crew
- First/Second Officer
- Ground Staff
- Support Officer
- Cargo Manager
- Product Development Executive
- Sales Manager
- Relations & Bases Lead
- Digital & IT Internship
- Technical Services Engineer
- Airport Operations Manager
Cathay Pacific Air Hostess Recruitment
Cathay Pacific aims to recruit qualified applicants from different countries for the Air Hostess position. This allows serving the needs of its customers better. The requirements for this position are: Applicant should be female, Single, and Hold a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent. Aged between 18 to 30 years old.
Cathay Pacific Cabin Crew Recruitment
At Cathay Pacific, they treat their employers like family and offer a culture second to none. Cathay Pacific believes in maintaining a strong work-life balance, so they offer a generous package of leave and benefits. The airline is looking for cabin crew members who are outgoing, friendly, helpful, and customer-focused.
Apply now! Join this close-knit team and be part of an outstanding team with a great career progression.
Cathay Pacific Hiring Process
There are different hiring processes for several positions. The following process applies for recruits:
- Digital Interview: This will consist of a short question digital interview. The questions will be simple and will generally ask about your experience and how it relates to the position you applied for.
- Language Assessments: You will be asked to complete several language assessments. These will be in the form of reading, listening, and writing exercises.
- Final Interview: The final step will be a face-to-face interview with either an HR representative or one of the hiring managers.
If you clear all these stages, you will then be invited to a training course. The duration of this course is between 3-4 weeks.
How to Apply for Cathay Pacific Jobs?
If you wish to apply for a job with Cathay Pacific, follow these steps carefully.
- Visit the Cathay Pacific official website “www.cathaypacific.com”.
- Click the “Careers” button from the bottom of the page.
- Select your desired location and hit the “Find jobs” button.
- A list of Cathay Pacific careers will be displayed, choose any of the jobs that appeal to you.
- Read the job description carefully and click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill in your personal details in the corresponding fields.
- Upload your CV/resume and attach the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button and wait for confirmation notification.
- Your profile will be displayed if your application is successful.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Good Luck!
Is Cathay Pacific Hiring Pilots?
Yes! Cathay Pacific is currently looking for pilots to man long-haul routes and fills retiring pilots’ seats. This is a great opportunity for those who have been flying with regional airlines and want to be part of the world’s best airline. Pilots will be provided with a competitive salary and full medical coverage.