RBL Bank looking for dynamic professionals who have the drive to succeed in an environment where opportunities abound across various domains. Those seeking to build their career in the banking domain can apply for RBL Bank jobs. It is a great place for fresh graduates, professionals, and banking hopefuls to shine.
RBL Bank provides a market-linked salary for its employees. The work environment is cordial and collaborative where talented individuals can grow with the company.
To make things easier for you, we have brought all your queries on RBL Bank careers right here in this article. Read it carefully and find more information about this bank.
Latest RBL Bank Job Vacancies 2022
More Banking Jobs: Click Here
About RBL Bank
RBL Bank was formerly known as The Ratnakar Bank Limited, founded in 1943. This is one of the oldest private banks in India, and its headquarter was situated in Mumbai. It is a major bank in India with over 1000 branches across India. It provides banking services to both retail customers as well as small and medium enterprises.
RBL Bank has also shown tremendous growth since its inception a few years back. Their products are quite popular among people especially credit cards. Their Credit Cards are among the most popular credit cards in India with over 2 million cardholders. The bank is continuously coming up with new offers and benefits for its credit card customers.
List of Vacancies that are in Demand at RBL Bank
- Current Accounts Relationship Manager
- Service Delivery Manager
- Sales Officer
- Audit Manager
- Deputy Vice President
- Investment Counsellor
- Quality Analyst
- Delivery Ambassador
- User Interface Designer
RBL Bank Careers for Freshers/Graduates
RBL Bank offers employment opportunities for freshers as well as experienced professionals across India. The organization provides a number of career opportunities for graduates in the finance domain. An aspirant can take up a role in marketing, branch banking, or any other sector according to their interest. Additionally, there are also entry-level jobs available that offer a jumpstart to their career.
RBL Bank Recruitment Process
RBL Bank’s recruitment process is designed to help them evaluate the skills, knowledge, and attitude of job seekers. That enables RBL Bank to maintain a workforce capable of quickly adapting to rapid changes in technology. They conduct the following sections:
- Document Verification: Verification of documents is a mandatory requirement before an offer can be made to a candidate.
- Personal Interview: The purpose of the interview is to assess a candidate’s personality and communication skills, and his/her ability to solve problems quickly.
- HR Interview: The hiring manager uses this interview to evaluate the candidate’s skills, knowledge, and attitude against those of more experienced candidates.
If candidates score well in all rounds of interviews, they will be contacted by the HR manager to verify their employment status and clear them for training. They will then be offered work assignments on a provisional basis until the completion of orientation training.
How to Get a Job in RBL Bank?
To apply online for the RBL Bank Jobs, candidates need to follow the given steps.
- Head over to the official website of RBL Bank i.e. “www.rblbank.com”.
- Scroll down, In the about section click the “Careers” button.
- As you land on the RBL Bank Careers page, you will be able to see the various types of jobs available.
- You can browse through all the open positions and click “Apply Online” for the one which you are interested in.
- You have to first register yourself.
- Once registered, you can log in to your account and then fill out the required information.
- As you apply, make sure to attach the required documents along with it.
- After filling all the fields click the “Submit” button.
- Once your application is submitted & all details are logged, a PIN will be generated and you will receive it on your registered mobile number/ email.
- The pin is required for future log-in and document download.
Note: Candidates should keep the mobile number/ email active which is used for registration in order to get any of the update notifications.