Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) offers a chance to Indian citizens, who have been searching for Govt. job. It is a great chance for those who have graduate degrees with excellent academic records. All eligible candidates can apply for the FSSAI Recruitment through an online mode. They believe that only merit shall prevail.
FSSAI also offers their employees a great work environment, various growth opportunities to explore their skills, competitive salary, and allowance that will motivate the employees to give their best.
All the information about FSSAI Recruitment can be found below. Make sure to read this entire blog post before applying.
Latest FSSAI Jobs 2023
More Food Service Jobs: Click Here
About Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an autonomous body established under the Food Safety & Standards Act, August 2011. It regulates food safety in the country.
It monitors compliance with food hygiene regulations as well as provides information on safe food through public awareness campaigns. FSSAI also helps to promote international trade by setting standards for exports and imports. The body has 12 regional offices which cover all states and union territories in India.
List of Vacancies that are in Demand at FSSAI
- Junior Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Food Inspector
- Food Safety Officer
- Food Analyst
- Principal Manager
- Staff Car Driver
An internship program will be a key step in correcting this imbalance and bridging the gap between academic and industry knowledge. FSSAI is truly excited to announce its internship program which is an opportunity for students, academics, and professionals alike to gain valuable experience working in the Indian food safety system.
FSSAI Recruitment for Freshers/12th Pass
If you are a fresher and looking for a job in govt. sector, you can apply for a job in FSSAI. The recruitment of freshers/12th pass is done at the level of Food Safety Officer and Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator Posts. They provide their new staff with proper training in order to be able to work efficiently.
FSSAI Jobs Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the FSSAI jobs, the aspirant should meet the eligibility criteria which requires that:
- Should be an Indian citizen.
- Those who are willing to work in the field of food safety will get preference.
- Candidates should also have good communication skills.
- The applicants must have passed their 12th class examination.
- Candidates should also have a relevant degree in Food Sciences, Engineering, or any related discipline.
FSSAI Recruitment Process
FSSAI will implement shortlisting criteria to limit the number of applicants to be called for interview to a reasonable number by utilizing one or more of the following methods:
- On the basis of education levels greater than the advertised minimum.
- On the basis of greater expertise in the field than the minimum required by the advertisement.
- Counting experience before or after an applicant’s acquisition of essential skills.
How to Apply for FSSAI Recruitment?
Please follow the instructions below to apply for FSSAI recruitment online.
- Visit the FSSAI website “www.fssai.gov.in”.
- Click on the “Jobs @ fssai (Careers)” at the bottom of the page.
- You need to find out what FSSAI Recruitment is currently available to apply.
- Then you need to review the advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible, then click the “Apply Online” button.
- Register yourself as a new user and fill out the required details correctly.
- At last, click on the “Submit button” to confirm your online application.
Note: When applying for a job that you believe you are qualified for, it is critical that you exercise your best judgment.
Does FSSAI Recruit Every Year?
Yes, the FSSAI recruits new employees on a yearly basis. Anyone who fulfills the requirements may apply for FSSAI recruitment.