Delhi Metro Rail Corporation offers jobs in India for everyone. There is a good opportunity for candidates who wish to work in Govt. sector, They have recently announced DMRC Recruitment for various posts in India through advertisement. So, if you are a job seeker and looking for employment this is the chance to apply online.
The Delhi metro is providing to their employees a number of extra benefits, higher education expenses allowance, and many more. They are giving their employees the best packages. Their staff gets scholarships in order to develop their skills and knowledge.
Here go through the below article to get all the necessary details like educational qualifications, age limit, selection procedure, etc. Stay connected with us!
Latest Delhi Metro Job Vacancies 2022
More Service Jobs: Click Here
About Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC)
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) is a state-owned enterprise of the Government of India, under the Ministry of Urban Development. It operates the Delhi Metro Rail system which was inaugurated on December 24, 2002. It has been focusing on construction and expansion projects in different parts of India.
The Delhi Metro is India’s first underground metro system. It serves the national capital, New Delhi, and the neighboring city of Faridabad in Haryana.
List of Vacancies that are in Demand at DMRC
- Electronics/Mechanical Engineer
- Assistant Manager
- Token Operator
- Fire Inspector
- Architect Asstt.
- Electronic Mechanic
- Finance Manager
DMRC Recruitment Through Gate
DMRC is confident that recruiting applicants through the GATE exam would be successful. They have been conducting the GATE exam in various posts like General Manager, Advisor, Deputy Director, etc… This recruitment process will be conducted over a period of time.
DMRC recruits freshers/graduates and this recruitment drive is organized by the GATE. This is aimed at recruiting individuals who are interested in the field of metro rail operations.
For Diploma Holders
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation recruits diploma holders for a variety of jobs every few months. The diploma holders must possess a minimum aggregate of 60%. The Diplomas would be from Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science and relevant field.
DMRC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
DMRC received a huge number of applications for various posts and shortlisted candidates based on their given criteria.
- The candidates are not more than 40 years of age, not less than 18 years of age.
- Should have completed their degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Physically handicapped person.
- Should have passed the GATE exam.
- No record of the individual having engaged in unlawful behavior.
DMRC Recruitment Process
The recruitment process in Delhi Metro Rail was done on the basis of merit. There were two rounds of selection and finally qualifying candidates underwent a final interview and were selected.
- The first round is a written exam conducted by DMRC which has been conducted for finalizing the best candidate. It was done on the basis of points.
- The second round is based on a computerized test that consists of logical reasoning, verbal ability, general awareness, and technical reasoning.
- The final interview is done by the top management of Delhi Metro Rail.
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment?
To apply for the online application form, follow these given instructions.
- Visit DMRC’s official website “www.delhimetrorail.com”.
- Click on the “Careers” button on the page.
- You will see the currently available DMRC Recruitment.
- Select the position that you want to apply for. On this page, you’ll find detailed instructions that must be followed carefully.
- If you match the requirements, you may apply.
- Fill out all the required details like contact information, education, work experience, skills, etc.
- After all, send the application form and required documents to the specified address.
Does DMRC Recruit Every Year?
Yes, DMRC recruits every year before the academic session starts. For most departments, there is a general written test and interview.