Are you worried about your future? We think Lenovo Jobs is the only opportunity that can stable your future. If you’re looking for a company that appreciates your unique perspectives, skills, and your passion, Lenovo is the place for you. It is a diverse, global team of thinkers and doers who share one common goal to be the best in what they do.
They offer a good, attractive package with various facilities. This is not an ordinary company it always tries to help in the development of its employees in terms of education and learning opportunities, etc.
They have a wide range of vacancies available across all locations so there’s bound to be something perfect for you. Let’s discuss!
More Computer and Electronics Jobs: Click Here
Lenovo was incorporated in 1984 as a Chinese multinational technology company with its headquarters in Bengaluru. They manufacture and markets technology products such as personal computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, workstations, servers, and data storage devices.
Lenovo has a number of facilities in India. Currently, Their operations are the largest among the completed international acquisitions by any Indian company.
List of Vacancies that are in Demand at Lenovo
- Service Engineer
- Services Consumer
- Customer Operations Specialist
- Technical Support Specialist
- Procurement Analyst
- Test and Debug Engineer
- Partner Account Manager
- Accounts Receivable Manager
- IT Application Developer
- Manufacturing Operator
If you are a student looking for an internship then you need to know about Lenovo. This company is currently providing internships in India. The firm is always on the lookout for talented interns who are eager to learn new things and expand their experience portfolio. The minimum duration of the internship program is three months while the maximum duration is six months.
The main requirement is that the candidate should have some knowledge about computers or any other technological field. This will be an immense learning experience, so if you think you have what it takes then don’t hesitate to apply!
Lenovo Jobs for Freshers
Lenovo Jobs are open for students who are completing their graduation/Freshers. The degree is related to engineering or technology, electronics, computer science, mathematics, or physics. They offer the best training to freshers, with Lenovo you can build a good career with a high pay scale.
Lenovo Work from Home Jobs
Lenovo has a number of work from home jobs that are available in India. These vacancies are primarily for different positions. The candidates must have some experience in computer-related fields.
Lenovo Recruitment Process
The recruitment process always includes a Written Test, Group Discussion (GD), and HR Interview.
- Written Test: Written Test usually consists of multiple-choice questions as well as coding and logical reasoning questions. Usually, questions consist of topics such as Reasoning, English, and Computer Knowledge.
- Group Discussion: This is the most important aspect of selection for Lenovo. They are expected to be difficult and focus on topics like current affairs, puzzles that are logical, critical reasoning, etc.
- HR Interview: The interview generally focuses on your personality and attitude rather than your technical knowledge. You will be asked questions like your hobbies, favorite movie, etc.
Successful candidates are generally offered the position on the same day or the next working day.
How to Apply for Lenovo Careers?
Follow these steps to apply for a job online:
- Go to the Lenovo Official website “www.lenovo.com”.
- Click the “Careers” button placed at the “About Lenovo” menu.
- You’ll see the current open positions.
- Search for a position that is compatible with your experience and education.
- Read full job descriptions, then click the “Apply” button.
- Register yourself first.
- Then sign in, the application form will appear, fill all the fields carefully, upload your resume.
- After all, Now click the “Submit” button to complete this process.
Note: Make sure to fill in your correct email address and phone number.