The technology center comprises a team of product managers, software engineering and technology experts based in RedQ and Bangalore, who would work to streamline the airline’s digital assets such as its website and mobile app along with creating and implementing new products and enhancements such as the new artificial intelligence (AI)-powered chatbot, among others, for a seamless journey.
If you are hungry to make a difference with one of the most well-known low-cost airlines and to work in the dynamic technology hub, this is the job for you.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Bring ease of use and simplicity to AirAsia digital platforms enhancing the overall customer experience
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of groomed backlogs to work on.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with the maximum value that is aligned with product strategy
- Work with the software engineering team to work on new ideas from conceptualization to prototyping to engineering to production
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development teams and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements and stories
- Lead the planning of product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field and Overall 3+ years of experience with minimum 1 year in a Product Management role, preferably in E-Commerce (Prior experience in Software Engineering is a must)