- Supervise lounge service, ensure cleanliness adequate magazines, newspapers, and refreshments.
- Ensure all laid down procedures-regulations-standards affecting passenger, ramp, baggage, cargo weight, and balance are maintained.
- Liaise with Catering-Engineering in all areas affecting Passenger Services.
- Ensure delayed denied boarding and STPC passengers are provided with acceptable standard accommodation.
- Implement an action plan for delayed flight and accomplish all the necessary steps in accordance with the laid-down procedure and ensure maximum attention and care provided to all passengers.
- Ensure major potential problem areas are identified and action is taken to rectify.
- Working details guidelines will be provided where applicable.
- Carry out duties on all areas of the passenger services section as directed by superiors.
- Ensure all passengers are handled in the correct manner and provide personalized service to high yield passengers as well as for any special service required for economy class passengers.
- Safeguard Oman Air’s marketing interests at all times
- Adapt instructive guidelines for oversold flight on shift basis in line with the action plan –over-sale, brief of all staff under his direction, and coordination with GHA for implementation.