This is a Full Stack Developer role, reporting to the Senior Research & Development Projects Director in the business area Industrial Automation (IA) located in Bangalore. You will be working at Ability Innovation Center (AIC), home to the largest technology and engineering pool in ABB globally and is a part of ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of ABB. It is based in Bangalore, the silicon valley of India. Its unique infrastructure places research, development, engineering, and service teams under one roof, increasing collaboration and reducing time to market, with no compromise on quality.
- Developing solutions and successfully taking on complex technical problems and higher responsibilities.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Demonstrating innovation in processes followed and/or solutions delivered and encouraged within the team.
- Reporting to Technical Lead/Manager on daily activities planned, expected deliverables and reports as defined for the project.
- Adhering to processes, defined software development methodologies and best practices within the team.
- Setting up a continuous build environment to speed up software development and deployment process.
- Working closely with ABB Project Manager for deliverables and milestones identification and tracking.
- Participating in design discussions, documentation and reviews with the ABB team as needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Should have experience in .Net Core, Angular, Web API & entity framework core (Databases), Azure deployment, service fabric & Kubernetes.