The successful IT Support Specialist will be customer-focused and motivated by team success. You will be innovative, energetic, and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with a high volume of requests. You will also be committed, flexible, and have demonstrated the ability to maintain high levels of productivity while maintaining quality support.
- Informs customers of needed repairs and answers basic questions. Ensures that customer understands and is satisfied with work completed.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
- Creates and submits detailed call logs documenting customer interactions that are accurate, thorough, and timely.
- Manage a case count between 15-25 tickets.
- Assists with activities to triage and escalate any system or network outage to reduce downtime.
- Research, resolve and respond to inquiries received via web chat, telephone calls, email, ticketing system, all in a timely manner, in accordance with team standards.
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of Knowledge management.
- Diagnose and troubleshoots end-user computing problems including analyzing the problem, identification of appropriate resources, testing of proposed fixes and follow-up to ensure the problem has been resolved.
- Provides comprehensive technical support to Amazon Corporate employees worldwide.
Qualification & Experience:
- Associate in Computer Science or related field or experience equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience in help-desk or desk-side support environment