We are currently seeking a Lead Communications Specialist with experience and an appreciation for image and reputation management and brand strategy, results and business-goals driven communications, to manage external, internal/employee communications and to support Boeing’s corporate, engineering and technology storytelling activities with content that incorporates the local perspective and ties to Boeing’s overall goals. The successful candidate will be an excellent writer. The position would directly report to the Director, Communications, Boeing India.
- Drive positive coverage across a broad range of media, including technology, academia, industry peers, advertising and trade channels
- Maintain a structured up-to-date log of current press-releases, communications plans, latest Q&A documents, photo library, executive bios, and backgrounders.
- Educate media, target audiences, about Boeing’s research, engineering and information technology products and initiatives, other than Boeing core products
- Create specific content to update and refresh the Boeing India Engineering and Technology Centre (BIETC) internal website together with the social networking handle
- Develop press releases, videos, white papers, brochures, speeches, Q&As, PowerPoint presentations, infographics, newsletters, leadership messages, executive announcements, etc
- Lead creation of materials and content for internal and external communications and advocacy activities
- Coordinate early with relevant communications leaders to develop integrated communication plans and messaging
- The team closely with HR, engineering teams/managers to prepare marketing and branding material, for advertising at local hiring events and organized recruitment activities
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 12 years or more of related work experience.