- Review the pairings solutions planned versus actual and map trends to develop more robust planning & forecasting.
- Guide the development of adequate reporting structures for pairings generation processes.
- Manage pairing optimizer to maximize crew utilization in order to produce optimum cost to the business.
- Ensure timely delivery of Crew Pairings by regularly monitoring the optimization process and liaise with Crew Rostering teams for subsequent roster targets and issues.
- Analyze various pairing scenarios and determine the most sustainable solution within given parameters for the planning period.
- Oversee the analysis of commercial/ operational changes on tactical Crew Pairings to understand cost/ net impact.
- Oversee maintenance of pairings plans and suggest changes to the business process which will result in the overall improvements to the outcome of the final solution.
- Maintain long-term, short-term, and budget resource plans to optimize crew utilization and minimize costs.
- Responsible for planning crew pairings in a legal & efficient manner and within targets set to obtain stable but high crew utilization.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 – 3 Year of Experience