This is a Product UX Developer role, reporting to the Research & Development Principal Engineer in the business area of Process Automation (PA) located in Bangalore. You will be working at Ability Innovation Center (AIC), home to the largest technology and engineering pool in ABB globally and is a part of ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of ABB. It is based in Bangalore, the silicon valley of India. Its unique infrastructure places research, development, engineering, and service teams under one roof, increasing collaboration and reducing time to market, with no compromise on quality.
- Presenting and defending designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Creating storyboards, user flow and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Collaborating with product management and engineering team to define and implement visually pleasing graphic designs into web applications and pages.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Establishing and promoting coding guidelines, best practices and standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical or Electronics from a reputed institution.