Come and join an evolving team with a growth mindset to create compelling documentation for the Microsoft Teams developer platform, thus empowering developers to build engaging app experiences on Microsoft Teams. In this role, you’ll work with product managers, engineers, marketing teams, and vendors to build a vision and execution plan for Teams developer platform documentation with developer experience at the core.
- Drive enhancements to developer documentation based on developer feedback using an agile methodology.
- Contribute to the overall product strategy and roadmap.
- Author and publish high-impact content addressing the needs of the developer audience.
- Partner with globally distributed teams to document new platform features and updates.
- Spearhead developer documentation strategy aligned with developer goals and industry best practices to deliver success.
- Collaborate with product stakeholders, support, marketing, and developers to understand developer goals and what they need to succeed.
- Identify gaps in documentation through regular feedback from developers, community, support functions, partners, and platform ecosystem team.
- Design content standards and follow templates to ensure consistency in the documentation.
- Enhance documentation discovery and overall developer experience through SEO and related tools.
- Leverage reports to track developer behaviors, align stakeholders through regular updates, and adjust your execution plan.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years of technical writing and software development experience.