The technology center comprises a team of software engineering and technology experts based in RedQ and Bangalore, who would work to streamline the airlines’ digital assets such as its website and mobile app along with creating and implementing new products and enhancements such as the new artificial intelligence (AI)-powered chatbot, among others, for a seamless journey.
- Can interpret, add to and execute against cross-functional strategies.
- Garner resources from the whole team to complete its work.
- Trusted to communicate the engineering brand externally.
- Leads initiatives and meetings within the team and functional areas.
- Identifies, defines, and solves strategic important problems.
- Expertly design and own technical solutions for board or complex requirements insightful and technical approaches.
- Works with key stakeholders to make critical decisions.
- Describes, analyzes, and convinces others about major technical tradeoffs and decisions.
- Motivates and empowers teammates to achieve a higher level of performance.
- The quality of work done by the team is indistinguishable from the engineer, regardless of who did it.
- Influences decision-making and prioritization across multiple teams.
- Initiates and facilitates meaningful discussions around complex issues.
Qualification & Experience:
- 8+ yrs of software engineering experience.