Building a Digital Retail platform, which will be generic in nature means from a single platform many digital products can be sold. The platform will be supplier agnostic as well as channel-agnostic. On-boarding new suppliers, as well as the new channels, will not require any changes in the platform, it will be seamless on-boarding.
As of now, the platform is supporting all Travel products like bus booking, hotel booking (& flight booking in the pipeline), and financial products like Digital Gold, Mutual funds, etc.
- Create an adequate backup by training and mentoring juniors
- Establish and govern Metrics.
- Collaborate with developers to improve overall product quality by emphasizing defect prevention throughout the development process enabling them with Unit Testing tools and framework
- Participate in all release planning and relevant internal testing meetings to ensure critical SDLC/Agile deliverables, testing deliverables and project risks are proactively managed and communicated to key stakeholders.
- Identify Testing Scope and demarcate Functional/Automatable candidates and in device In sprint Automation plan.
- Manage multiple Projects – Prioritize activities and manage resource
- Should be able to recommend and evaluate new tools to improve productivity, efficiency and Quality.
- Enable Automated Metrics Generation and Reporting /Governance
- Design Automation Framework and Lead Automation development and Execution.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Coding (Java) + OOPS- Collections (Moderate)