- Do you enjoy exploring, identifying, and delivering real outcomes that drive client/end-user productivity and success?
- The project is to design and deliver a cloud computing-based, easy to implement, always compliant adaptative integration solution that will connect ADP’s international and best of breed local products in a consolidated user experience.
- Here at ADP, we are in the business of solving the toughest challenges for tomorrow’s workforce and shaping the future of work.
- Our next-generation integration and API platform is designed to deliver an agile, scalable, seamlessly connected, highly automated HCM ecosystem from which we can solve real user and business problems.
- Do you want to [build/design/manage] on the largest open API Ecosystem for work?
- Do you live and breathe problem-solving, innovation, and collaboration?
- Well, then you might be just the person we’re looking for.
- Traditional HCM software is undergoing a radical transformation and we are at the forefront with solutions that help companies around the world focus less on work and more on success.
Qualification & Experience:
- The project will leverage agile methodologies, and technologies including .Net, API, Typescript, Angular, HTML, Restful APIs.