The technology center comprises a team of software engineering and technology experts based in RedQ and Bangalore, who would work to streamline the airline’s digital assets such as its website and mobile app along with creating and implementing new products and enhancements such as the new artificial intelligence (AI)-powered chatbot, among others, for a seamless journey.
If you are hungry to make a difference with one of the most well known low-cost airlines and to work in the dynamic technology hub, this is the job for you.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
Qualification & Experience:
- Total years Of Experience: 7 – 10 Yrs