- Timely recommendation and adjustment of allocations for the daily aircraft program to facilitate Regulatory or optimized planning.
- Delaying of flight plans and revision of ATC slots in the event of program disruption.
- Alerting and escalation of any unexpected deviation or loss of tracking of an aircraft through Flight Following.
- Maintaining weather and NOTAM watch. Alerting of the crew to any relevant change.
- Timely preparation of Crew Briefs including all relevant flight plan filing, weather, Notam, and other information as appropriate for safe and timely flight operations.
- Monitoring ATC slot times and exploring reroute options relative to actual and predicted delays in excess of 15 minutes. Active input and adjustment for A-CDM airports.
- Monitoring and updating of the Operations system and Flight Following System.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Preferably with at least 1 year of experience in the airline, airport, or ground handling operational environment.
- Familiar with the crew, schedule, and engineering limitations and impacts.
- Must acquire Flight Dispatch license or Attended an initial flight dispatch course.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Airline Operations/Airport Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel management,
- Logistics/Transportation or equivalent.