The technology center comprises of a team of software engineering and technology experts based in RedQ and Bangalore, who would work to streamline the airline’s digital assets such as its website and mobile app along with creating and implementing new products and enhancements such as the new artificial intelligence (AI)-powered chatbot, among others, for a seamless journey.
If you are hungry to make a difference with one of the most well known low-cost airlines and to work in the dynamic technology hub, this is the job for you.
- Expertly design and own technical solutions for board or complex requirements insightful and technical approaches.
- The quality of work done by the team is indistinguishable from the engineer, regardless of who did it.
- Works with key stakeholders to make critical decisions.
- Can interpret, add to, and execute against cross-functional strategies.
- Leads technical discussions in the team and functional areas.
- Identifies defines and solves strategic important problems.
- Leads initiatives and meetings within the team and functional areas.
- Motivates and empowers teammates to achieve a higher level of performance.
- Initiates and facilitates meaningful discussions around complex issues.
- Describes, analyzes, and convinces others about major technical tradeoffs and decisions.
- Garner resources from the whole team to complete its work.
Qualification & Experience:
- 8+ yrs of software engineering experience.