- Providing proactive legal advice to avoid potential litigations.
- To perform contract management services which include, but are not limited to reviewing contracts to identify key terms and drafting and vetting as per internal customer requirement.
- Handling day to day operational changes in documentation like amendments, renewals, terminations, show cause notices, etc.
- Drafting and sending replies to the legal notices.
- To help in the Negotiation process and amicable out of Court settlement for Pre-Litigation and Post-litigation cases between the Company and disputing litigants.
- Litigation Management i.e. engaging, coordinating, briefing and follow-ups with the Advocates for purpose of Consumer (District Forums, State Commission, National Commission), Civil cases, Competition Commission Cases, Arbitration Cases and Criminal Complaints including Police investigations and help in reducing legal risk to the Company.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 – 6 Years of Experience
Job Location: Bengaluru, India