Accountable to deliver TMS System approved by the Customer and consistent with the System Delivery Plan across multiple projects taking in to account the project/program lifecycle.
- Define and implement orientations for his / her department, in liaise with his / her manager (team profile, discipline evolutions in terms of technology / M&T (Methods and Tools), department competitiveness, …)
- Accountable to reach QCD commitments for his/her Application Engineering Domain/Metier
- Manages human resources allocated to the domain following the standard ALSTOM people management processes.
- Manage adequacy between estimated workload and capacity, trying to balance it and reporting staffing issues to the department head, and allocates adequate team profile to ATS projects.
- Ensure that all Domain / Metier activities follow Quality processes
- Coach resources from his / her team when they request support
- Continuously develop their technical and methodological skills by coaching, mentoring and identifying/allocating the team on training program based on the needs
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors or master’s in electrical / Electronics / Communications / Instrumentation Engineering
- 12 + years of demonstrated experience in Software / Functional / System development configuration