Reporting directly to the Head of Information Security Architecture and Standards, the IS Security Architect defines some security architecture patterns and contributes to design the appropriate security mechanisms and tools to be implemented within the Alstom Information System.
He is part of a team of security architects who define and support security solutions, standards and rules to be implemented to enforce the Security Policy in all Infrastructure and Business projects.
- Risk analysis – perform risk analysis and identify mitigation plan when relevant
- Security Acceptance –make the right decision considering the residual risk and the asset value
- Integration of Security into standard designs
- The IS Security architect follows and validates the security aspects in some of Alstom’s IT projects
- ICQ – produce all Information System Security and Compliance Questionnaire at the initial phase of all projects
- Security Insurance Plan –make sure that all IT partners/providers respect the security policy when they deliver services (e.g. Cloud or SaaS provider)
- ISS Run Q&A and industrialization
- Management & budget support on Security project s
- Support level 3/4 – expertise – for security solutions
Qualification & Experience:
- Initial Background: an IT leader having 5 years of experience in IT Security activities, ideally with an architecture background in IT Security