- Initiates the production activities in alignment with the EPU manager, converting the planned (production)orders to fixed (production) orders.
- Secures the internal productions of the sub-modules.
- Provides the line feeding priorities visibility to the logistics team to secure the production.
- Calculate and Update Forecasts regarding the MPS.
- Main contact for EPU manager to provide the visibility on material availability for the task sequences.
- Contributes to the footprint updates needs with Method Logistics.
- Collaborates with quality to prioritize incoming inspection and quality issues.
- Manage Material Availability (missing parts).
- Checks the data accuracy of the PBOM in collaboration with Logistics & Industrialization.
- Production Planning
- ERP SAP knowledge (PP) Module
- Lean Management
- EHS Culture
- Quality Focus
- Customer relationship management
- Strong Industrial background
- Materials requirements planning.
- Good communication
- Demand management
- Products & Services Knowledge
Qualification & Experience:
- Engineering Graduate
Job Location: Madhepura, India