Reporting to the compute & Cloud Design manager (Design Authority), you will help to build the Alstom Transport strategy, the design of computing & cloud services especially public cloud services, the integration of the business solution in Alstom Infrastructure landscapes well as participate in any merger /acquisition activities the organization participates in.
- Initiate projects as identified in strategic roadmaps
- Define the service catalog
- Participate actively in the IS&T innovations initiatives
- Define and follow technological standards roadmap
- Contribute to and validate project scoping, general design and b-case. Ensure b-case follow-up (value realization). Ensure handover to projects teams. Involve in gates validation
- Help the service architects to manage the changes, evaluate the impacts and treat them.
- Fluent in English, you are eager to work with autonomy in an international environment and to face the challenges of the new Alstom
- A keen knowledge of top public cloud providers is demanded
- Very good technical skills on different topics and are curious.
- You demonstrate good communication, efficiency and ability to execute. You are result-oriented and show intellectual curiosity and creativity.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 Years of Experience
Job Location: Bangalore, India