- Lead Operations reviews of IT services covering Customer Satisfaction, SLA performance, Operational metrics (Ageing tickets, Tickets quality,
- IT assets allocation/deallocation etc.)
- You’ll be responsible for the development and management of the IT budget, through its lifecycle and encourage, support and facilitate IT skill development of Corporate IT services staff,
- Ensuring that IT maintenance work and troubleshooting is carried out to a high standard and follows all Amazon policies and guidelines, specifically IT and Health & Safety. Leading the coordination of trouble tickets and change management to strict Service Level Agreements (SLAs),
- You’re confident in your IT project management skills: you can coordinate and watch over your team’s projects as they support technical task execution. You’ll also ensure everyone in your team takes real IT Ownership, ensuring effective reporting while working towards efficient, internal customer satisfaction,
- Manage multi-locations teams of technical resources providing remote and deskside services to customers, and hands & feet support to other functions in the organization.
- You’ll lead people, hours and shifts: this will include staff and team scheduling
Qualification & Experience:
- 14+ years of Industry experience including 5+ years of people management (multiple locations)
- A technical Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is necessary.
- CISCO experience and certifications,
- An understanding of core internet technologies, including DHCP, DNS, mail transport, TCP/IP and network file systems,
- A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline is a nice-to-have,