Bank of America
Legal Entity Tax Team is responsible for coordinating the legal entity forecasts with the Finance counterparts and reviewing the forecasted legal entity effective tax rate (LE ETR) for the respective legal entity sub consolidation roll-up point(s) assigned. In addition, they work with the same Finance teams to provide tax information for legal entity financial reporting requirements. They are also responsible for compiling the AFIT reporting package, consolidated review of State Analytic and NUSInS.
- Review and confirm that FIN 48 is properly computed and reported.
- Reporting for all legal entity sub consolidations, including legal entity tax expense recorded, variance analysis, ETR/deferred reporting.
- Review tax journal entries computed for tax expense and deferred for each legal entity sub consolidation and confirm the tax entries have been recorded properly in the GL which include reviewing the reasonableness of book adjustments, permanent and temporary differences, including performing variance analysis and monitoring forecast.
- Review legal entity sub consolidation tax account analysis on a monthly basis.
- Review and sign off of Annual Tax Expense True-up and variance explanations at legal entity sub consolidation level.
- Preparation of footnote for sub consolidation legal entity AFS filers, regulatory filers, and FDICIA reporting.
- US tax experience – direct tax; Corporation, Partnership, E&P calculations
- Strong English Communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Excel, SharePoint is essential, Knowledge of Macros will be preferred
- US State Income Tax return experience
- US GAAP Accounting for Income Taxes experience (ASC 740)
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 – 7 Years of Experience
Company: Bank of America
Job Location: Gurugram, India