Bank of America
Data Management Operations (DMO) Team is part of the Client Operational Services Team under Global Markets (GMO) aligned to GBAM Organization in GBS that caters to various groups within the Banking organization primarily Global Market Group across Globe. The team performs various Setup Activities for the Market Clients as well as Banking Groups to ensure the trades are not impacted owing to incorrect and inadequate profile information. DMOs collaborate with several groups within the bank like Onboarding, Account Maintenance, Reference Data Services, Trading Teams, Loan Onboarding, Corporate Actions, and various other Market Functions to meet the Client requisites as per the Pre Trade Cycle. DMO works at multiple Client Identifier Levels with Setups & routine modifications on LEI (Legal Entity Identifier), CopER (Counterparty Entity Repository) & GCI (Global Client Identifier) levels. Being responsible for proactively maintaining client data & support various lines of business, also acts as the key to bring Entity Profiles to Bank of America systems. Updates are made on the Data Management Portal (DMP), Client Onboarding (COB) & LEO (Legal Entity Onboarder) which feeds various other platforms like CESIUM, Core Entity Database (CED) & others.
- Incorporate Changes/Updates on Data Management Portal (DMP) & Client Onboarding (COB)
- Research & analyze client profiles thereby identifying Duplicate profiles on DMP & other Database
- Onboard new clients assisting with Creation of CopER IDs-Create/modify the legal entity hierarchy by linking the CoPeR entity to its Immediate parent or Global ultimate parent
- Match legal entities – LEI (Legal Entity Identifier) Mapping on COB
- Index/Approve documents in the Global Documentation System (GDS)
- Merge/Purge Client profiles (Individuals & Entities) at GCI & CopER Levels
- Set up & maintenance of CopERs
Creation of GCIs for Global Markets systemically generated from the Legal Entity Onboarding application (LEO) and Navigator
- Must possess good PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and web-based tools.
- Mandatory knowledge of Corporate Action, GCI, CoPeRs & LEI.
- The associate should have excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Should possess excellent analytical, problem-solving and research skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 – 5 Years of Experience
Company: Bank of America
Job Location: Hyderabad, India