- Responsible for implementing new features and general maintenance updates through configuration. changes per business requirements.
- Responsible for delivering day to day support for Oracle Agile applications Product collaboration (PC)
- The ability to work collaboratively must be a team player.
- Candidate should be highly organized and able to work to a business plan that meets set deadlines
- The successful candidate must be motivated and exhibit can-do attitude, who works well under pressure and is used to technical/functional requests requiring immediate response.
- Serve as a functional and technical analyst for Agile PLM system Agile Product Collaboration (PC)
- Partner with end-users to understand their business functions and processes as well as define, develop, configure and test software solutions that meet the needs
- Able to learn new technology quickly, become the expert, solve the problem.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with both technical and business staff.
- The successful candidate will lead a small professional team of Developers primarily supporting Oracle Agile and some other similar applications.
- Design, build, test and implement solutions to meet business requirements.
- Excellent Techno-Functional knowledge Agile Product Collaboration (PC) module
- Support automated processes in Oracle Agile application to scale business operations, improve existing practices and address new business requirements.
- Proven ability to interface with highly technical resources, both on-shore, and off-shore.
- Experience in configuring the Agile PLM product according to the business needs of the customer.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy system configuration changes, workflows, process extensions, and events.
- Worked extensively on the design and development of Agile SDK applications, Groovy Scripting.
- User setup and management
- Excellent Knowledge in Agile Administration tasks like creating privilege criteria, Smart Rules, Preferences, User Groups, masks, and roles, user management.
- Hands-on experience developing process extensions in Oracle Agile using Java/Groovy Scripts.
- Agile SDK programming and excellent knowledge on Agile PX and URL based PX
- Configuration of product attributes, defining privileges/roles, user groups etc.
- Experience in Agile Content Services configurations
- Knowledge of Agile, Events, ACS, Agile Import/Export
- Technical knowledge of Oracle SQL and Oracle Databases.
- Experience in working in support, Oracle SRs and integration environment is a MUST.
- Manage and support the security model and related roles, groups, and privileges.
- Identify, document, quantify, and implement the system and process enhancements in collaboration with cross-functional business teams.
- Experience in PLM process definition, analysis, design and implementation.
- Experienced in Business Intelligence Reporting tools and methods.
Job Location: New Delhi, India