- Ascertains that the correct scope of work is reflected in all schedules.
- Determines critical-path activities for assigned discipline or specialties, and identifies significant activities supporting inter-discipline requirements.
- Monitors schedule deviation for assigned disciplines or specialties and recommends corrective action/workaround solutions for project considerations.
- Develops quantity release or installation curves for assigned disciplines or specialties. Reviews and evaluates quantity records to ensure total quantities are represented for a particular discipline or specialty. Develops required job hour expenditure for assigned disciplines or specialties. Assists in determining leveling decisions. Performs quantity and manpower resource loading for assigned schedules.
- Identifies and reports activities that have a critical or potential impact on schedule via the Schedule Impact Report.
- Reviews schedule data and identify and acquires information needed to complete work logics to interface between assigned disciplines or specialties.
- Integrates inter-discipline schedule requirements and constraints to establish logical work sequences for assigned disciplines or specialties. Works with the performing organizations and units to coordinate work sequences with total project plan.
- Establishes and implements methods for determining activity durations within assigned disciplines or specialties.
- Demonstrates an intermediate understanding of Project Controls’ general technical skills.
- Proficiency in using PC operating systems and several basic software applications. Proficiency in using multiple discipline-specific software applications currently used by Bechtel (e.g., Primavera, Excel).
- Conducting & leading schedule review meetings.
- Skilled in oral and written communication.
- Development & updates of monthly progress reports.
- Skilled in oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of developing and tracking Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3 Schedules for EPC Projects.
- Experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing planning and scheduling functions, including schedule development, control, and analysis in the field and home office.
- Critical path analysis, schedule impact assessments, and mitigation analysis.
- Knowledge of earned value management system.
- Knowledge of tracking and controlling the engineering release and site installation of bulk commodities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Any Engineering Graduate (BE/BTech)with EPC (OG&C) design consulting experience from 8 to 18 years or above experience.
Job Location: Gurugram, India