- Reviews and approves Earned Revenue Determination Data, Proposal Financial Summaries, Project Financial Status Reports, and Charge For
- Project Working Capital calculations for assigned projects.
- Reviews contract drafts to ensure they include adequate cost and scope definition and meet Project Controls requirements. Coordinates the development of all data in support of negotiations.
- Directs project control activities. Develops, interprets, and executes policy, objectives, and standards applicable to cost and schedule control and analysis activities.
- Conducts personnel performance reviews and career counseling. Interview candidates for employment and makes recommendations for employment decisions.
- Prepares the Project Controls plan for assigned projects.
- Prepares, coordinates, and directs Project Controls presentations to Bechtel and client management, as required.
- Participates in the development and training of assigned personnel and in the implementation of on-the-job and classroom training programs.
- Plans staffing needs for assigned projects.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing, and solving problems.
- Skilled in oral and written communication, with demonstrated ability to present Project Controls information to management/client.
- Skilled in direction, personnel administration, and training of technical and nontechnical personnel.
- Experience and demonstrated skill in directing cost engineering functions, including cost estimating, cost control, and cost analysis, in the field and the home office. Experience and demonstrated skill in directing, planning, and scheduling functions, including schedule development, control, and analysis, in the field and home office. Experience and demonstrated skill in establishing criteria for Project Controls activities.
Qualification & Experience:
- A high degree of technical skill and experience
Job Location: Vadodara, India